Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Getting Close

So, things are moving along toward the wedding day. Three and a half weeks! :::gasps:::: I have a lot to do. I'm enjoying doing most of it, like arranging the flowers and making my veil, but it's still stressful. Plus I have a lot of other stuff to do. I'm really proud of myself for all that I have gotten done though. Not the conceited kind of pride, but the "Hey, I'm actually doing something and doing it well for once!" kind of pride.

I just read Peter Pan today. And you know what? I miss starry nights with friends, racing through the clouds. I'm really glad to be grown(ing) up, but sometimes, I feel very sad that I can't ever be a kid again. Being a kid was fun! I just hope that I don't try to relive my childhood through my kids! That could be bad.

Anyway, I should get to bed. I have to take my dress to be cleaned tomorrow, and I'm going to go see Sarah's play!!! (unless they're sold out). You should see it, too, if you're in the area. Oh, and I'm gonna work on more flowers tomorrow. I've finished the bridesmaids boquets and my toss boquet, which I used for my bridal portraits.

Goodnight all! I'm off to visit my own neverland, and it isn't a bit scarey.

Anne M.

No comments: