Sunday, July 15, 2007

Almost There!!!

Well, the wedding is less than a week away. I can hardly believe it. I'd been concentrating on unwedding stuff so hard for awhile that it kind of snuck up on me. Paul and I have an apartment finally! Yay! God worked everything out for us in just a couple of days. I'm gonna start training for my job around August 14th, and I'm actually excited about it even though it's not in my field at all.

I'm really excited about this week. Almost all of my friends are coming in for the wedding, and I'm so excited to get to see them all! I think that this week is going to go so fast! I really want to enjoy hanging out with my friends because some of them live pretty far away. Then, on Saturday, I get to marry my best friend! Yippee!!!

Anyway, I think I need to go take out my contacts and take off this make-up.

No comments: