Sunday, August 23, 2009

Short Random Thoughts

!!!!Celebration!!!!!

My first packet is in! I hope it was good. I hate proofreading when I'm tired. I always miss really obvious stuff.

I think I finally have financial aid worked out. AHHHHH!!!! Want to scream. Well, I guess I just did.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I found a little kitten in the middle of the road. It was cold and raining, so I picked it up and brought it home. And I named it Table. Yup. Even in my dream, that was a weird name.

On my way home from work tonight, the radio played "You'll Be In My Heart." :-) Yay for summer!

Some of my favorite fall pieces at Eddie Bauer: Wool Bias Skirt, 3/4 Sleeve Sweater, Layering Tank, and Scoop Neck Tee.

This collection of Random Thoughts was brought to you in part by a tall mocha frappacino, lack of sleep, and viewers like you.

No comments: