Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Good Day

I had a very productive day today. I got up at 6:30am to go to the grand opening of an organic food market. I got a free tote bag with groceries in it. :-D I then walked approximately 1.8 miles at approximately 2.7 miles per hour. I showered, ate breakfast, read some, checked my e-mail, and called Sallie Mae. I had a two hour meeting. I got home and got ready for a shopping trip with my friend's mom to pick out bridesmaid dresses. We had lunch, then went to two bridal stores. We didn't get back until about supper time. After supper, I looked up lemon recipes and downloaded the bridesmaid dress pictures.

And that's my day.

On an another note, my critical thesis is almost ready to go to the office. Yay! And Sallie Mae is extraordinarily frustrating. I applied for a loan 2 months ago, had it pre-approved, but the funds haven't been disbursed due to technical difficulties on Sallie Mae's part. I have the Sallie Mae phone number memorized. I called 3 times yesterday. :-\

Otherwise, I'm doing well!

1 comment:

Lina said...

Ick! Financial aide! While nice, sometimes I wonder if it is worth the effort...
I think I got the comments working on my Zambia blog now--can you give it a try so I know for sure?
Yay that you're almost done with your thesis--you're a little over halfway through the program now, right? Hang in there dearie!