Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Old Posts

I just spent the last hour reading old blog posts. I probably should have been doing something else. It was fun though. Do you ever feel like you aren't quite yourself? I was reading those posts from when I was in college, and I started to think that I'm not myself anymore. College was really when I stepped into myself and let my own personality out. I think once I moved back into the house I spent highschool in, I sort of reverted. I'll have to work on that.

I also came across a couple posts from a time when I was having a rough spell with one of my best friends. I don't know if I ever posted the resolution for that, and I thought I should. So first off, I was a jerk!!!! I just didn't realize it at the time. But my goodness, I sure was. I can be so selfish sometimes. So anyway, I just wanted to say that that friend is still my really good close friend, and I think getting through that time proves it. She's awesome to have forgiven me, and I love her. So, here goes. I was the one who caused the problem, and I should have said sorry a loooooooong time before I did. When I first wanted to. Which was like, a few days later. :-\ I could have avoided a lot of strife on both our parts.

No comments: