Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Okay, here's the real deal. It's summer. Doesn't that rock? I think summer rocks. Summer is the best time of year. It's warm out, you get to go swimming, you don't have to do school (unless you're a loser [just kidding]), and there's just a really cool atmosphere. So, summer rocks the earth and sky to Pluto--and back.

So far, my summer has consisted of editing, editing, more editing, and brief attempts to clean the ol' . . . to clean the ol' . . . to clean my room. Is that interesting? I don't really think so. Therefore, I'll make it interesting.

Yesterday, I decided to go for a walk. Pretty boring, huh? Wrongo. That's when these three guys wearing black jumped out at me. They weren't wearing sunglasses, so I knew they were the Men in Black, they were just men in black. They grabbed one of my arms each, and that's when I really something was wrong. I wasn't supposed to have three arms! So after I freaked out, I came back to my senses and found that I had been shoved into a black car. I guess these fellows liked black. So, anyway, as we drove along, they began to ask me all sorts of weirdo questions, mainly: "Where is it?" and "Where is it?" and "Where is it?" Well, I had known what it was, I might have told them, but I didn't, so I didn't. Anyway, they took me to this big secret lair with all kinds of freaky scientific stuff. I still had three arms. After a hour or so, (I was sitting in the corner with all three of my arms tied), this dude wearing an awesome shiny so-dark-green-it-was-almost-black costume complete with the pointy ears. So of course, I knew it was a super hero. Well, the dude, who had some name in Latin that I can't remember, untied me and said, "Here's the antidote, take it!" So I did and my third arm disappeared. Mr. Really Educated Super-Hero Guy fought of the men in black who weren't the Men in Black, and then we ran away. So, I never figured out what I needed the antidote for or who the super-hero was or who the bad guys were, but how's that for interesting?

No comments: