Friday, January 06, 2006

Packing to Leave

Hello all. I'm about to finish packing and then my sister and I are heading back to school before noon. I'm tired. I don't feel like taking a long car ride today . . . Oh well.

I've had a mostly good break. I had a cold the first week and a stomach bug the second week, but this past week has been quite enjoyable and it's all been fun in spite of the sickness. I'm excited because I bought The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe in Spanish to help me work on my Spanish. I aslo got a coffee/tea maker and two mugs. Yay! and Fun!

I can't find Part 5, Draft 10. I don't know where it went. And it's with my folder of notes. I'd better not have lost it because I haven't finished typing it up yet. And it has all the good stuff in it, like the end of the book. Deary me. Hmm.

Well, I should probably go finish packing. I hope everybody who is traveling travels safely and I hope that everyone has a great semester!

No comments: