Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sick on the Second Weekiversary

Well, I have a cold. I haven't got sick this often in years. I was sick twice last semester and twice over Christmas break. And now I'm sick again. And no, I haven't been kissing any boys. I was gonna go shopping in Tyler today with Carolyn, Jen, and Emily, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it, being sick you know. Especially since I just hacked up a lung. :-D Not really. I'm not actually that sick, but it still doesn't feel that great.

I didn't go to Saga last night because I didn't feel up to it. So at about 6:30, I tried to make some soup. Well, the soup fell over in the microwave and spilled all over. While I was cleaning it up, I got soup on the sleeve of my sweatshirt. So then I tried to make macaroni. I followed the directions I always have, but it turned out really watery. Like soup. So I had to sit there forever waiting for it to thicken. When it finally did and I started eating it, it spilled on my jeans. Lovely. Oh well.

Well, I know some people don't like sappy posts, but this is my blog, so I can be sappy if I want. :-) Paul and I have been going out for more than two weeks now, and we still really like each other. If anything, we like each other more than when we first started dating. So, I think it's going well. :-) He said he would take care of me while I'm sick, and he read another chapter of Out of the Silent Planet to me last night. He is a really good friend and a really neat guy. And I'm glad he's my boyfriend. :-D

Okay, time to get some homework done or something.

No comments: