Friday, February 03, 2006

Rainy Day

Well, it's Friday again. Yay! I'm still getting over that cold, but I mostly feel fine now. It's a dark and cloudy day, but I kind of like it. It's nice.

I'm so tired of school. I've been doing really badly on getting my homework done lately because I just don't want to do it. But I need to work on it and do well. Paul is working so hard on his homework. I need to follow his example and get mine done. I think I will be ready to graduate when the time comes. But I'm still enjoying my time here. :-D

Last night, Paul came over to my room and let me play him a couple of songs on the guitar (I played him my three favorite guitar songs). Then he let me show him all my story notes and read him a section of my story (which was even worse than I remember--great, here comes redrafting for the fourth stinkin' time). He's so cool. He didn't just let me show him that stuff, he was actually interested in seeing it. :-D

Well, it's about time for chapel, so I think I'll go. I made a new cloudy day/random playlist which I'm listening to right now. It goes like this:

  • "The Chronicles of Life and Death" by Good Charlotte
  • "The Celts" by Enya
  • "I Will Follow You into the Dark" by Deathcab
  • "Learn to be Lonely" from The Phantom of the Opera (movie)
  • "At the Beginning" from Anastasia
  • "Spill" by Showoff
  • "The Prayer" from Quest for Camelot (the credit version sung by Andrea Bocelli)
  • "Unglued" by Tait
  • "Brazzle Dazzle Day" from Pete's Dragon
  • "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkle

You really didn't need to know all that, but I felt like typing it out. I like my playlist. Anyway, time for chapel! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Annie

P.S. Sorry I haven't been checking your blogs like I should. Despite the fact that I've been trying to ignore homework :-\, I haven't really had a lot of free time for blog checking. Maybe this weekend. I love you friends!

No comments: