Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's That Week . . . You Know the One

So this is that one week that happens (at least) once every semester when you don't get any sleep and run on adreneline the entire time. I've been getting to sleep between 1 and 2 am every night and getting up between 6:30 and 7:10 am every morning. And I haven't been taking naps during the day except for 10 to 15 minute haps here and there when I can snatch them. And I've stayed awake in class and haven't dozed off while doing homework! I'm quite proud of myself, actually. :-P I think I'm finally getting a handle on all of this homework. I had my first Revelation test on Wednesday, and I'm almost caught up with Spanish stuff. And I finally finished reading Huckleberry Finn for American Lit. I really like that book. I thought it was very well done.

So I'm not the only one who has been stressed this week. Pretty much everyone I've talked to has been incredable stressed and often on the verge of tears. At least we all know what everyone else is going through. :-\ I've spent some just talking with Paul, even though I probably ought to have been doing homework. But you know, even though I didn't get as much homework done as I had intended, I actually always feel less stressed after hanging out with him. I'm so grateful for his friendship. And he's pretty romantical too. :::::winkwinkdoublegrin::::

Oh, one reason I've been stressed is because I've been trying extra hard to get my homework done early because I got behind last weekend and I don't want to have any homework this weekend because SHAWNA is HERE!!! Well, she's in Dallas right now, but she was here last weekend and she's coming again this weekend. Yay! Paul told me that I had a surprise for me that would happen sometime during the weekend. I didn't really know what on earth he meant. Friday night, I was down in the Q2 lounge hanging out with Paul, Jen, and Jesse while they practiced for their group presentation when Kyle came out and said Shawna was on the phone for me. Well, I knew that Shawna was gonna call on Saturday so that we could talk, so I was confused why she called Friday night. She said she really needed to talk with me (I was a little worried) and asked if she could call me in my room since I couldn't hear her on Kyle's phone. So I went up to room to find Rebecca, Polly, and Kate camped in front of my door. I thought that was curious. I had to use the bathroom before Shawna called, but it was locked from the otherside. Well, I don't have suitemates, so I had no idea who would have locked it, but I picked the lock and went to put my keys away. When I turned around, there was someone in the bathroom and lo and behold!! it was Shawna!!!! I was soooooo happy! I had so much fun with her. I miss her so much. She's such a good friend. I love her. :-D She even did the dinner call for us.

Well, Paul is coming at nine, and I need to get my homework done for this weekend, so I'd better get to it. This weekly update in the life of Annie is brought to you by The Great Klutz and Apple Sauce, Inc. Tune in next week to find out more exciting episodes from

THE LIFE OF ANNIE

P.S. It's our fourth weekiversary! On Sunday, we'll have been going out for a month! (that's Paul and I, don't you know)

No comments: