Monday, January 24, 2005

Wow, I guess it's been awhile. As usual, over break, I decided not to mess with anything that had anything to do with anything. In other words, I ignored blogs, IMs, and e-mail, focusing solely on mindless activities and the only productive activity I can find--writing.
It's great to be back, except for the whole school thing (I have to leave for class in two minutes while my brain screams "No more!"). My floor is still awesome. We went camping last weekend in 20 degree weather. My plus twenty sleeping bag wasn't really plus twenty. :) I have five classes M-W-F, starting at 8:15 and going til 3:30 with an hour break for lunch. Oh joy. But my last class is Computer Science which I love so far. Hmm, I should procastinate later by finishing this post since I now have to go to class . . .
Well, we just got back from our first intramural football game. We won!!! Yay!!! But, only cause the other team didn't show. So, we scrimaged with the apartments. They are really fun to play. They're very encouraging, and they laugh a lot.
Oh! Last Thursday I sent my book to the publishers! Yay! I should hear back in 4-6 months. I can't wait. I'll probably get rejected, but that's okay, it's my first step. Yay! Well, I should probably go write a computer program for Wednesday. Goodbye.
SG

No comments: