Friday, March 04, 2005

So, here I am in CS-I again. I finished my exegesis paper yesterday (yes!) and now I just have that stupid robot to code. Gar. TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!!! I love Fridays. Fridays are so prodigiously fazmatic. I hope I spelled that right . . .

Last night, I went to chapel with my floor. It was about relationships. I didn't really agree with all the lady said, but it was fun to be there with my friends. Then we went to Common Grounds for dollar latte night. Mmmmm. Caramel is tasty. And then we went to cheer our brother floor on at their intramural basketball game (go Cow 2). After their game, we had to change really fast for our basketball game *the bell rings and an hour passes while Sam tries desperately to code a program that is very confusing* I had a lot of fun at our game. I can sort of almost play basket ball! Kermit the Frog yay! :::waves arms as if she is a puppet:::: YAY!!!!!!

So tonight, we're going to go to the Mud Hut and colour pots! Yay again. :::breaths heavily:::: I'm so glad it's the weekend. And hey! I'm done. I'm just waiting for my teacher to finish with the other people so that I can know what on earth I'm doing. I mean ask him a question. :)

Last night, I dreamt that we had a basketball game. Then my floor and the brother floor took a road trip. I remember stopping at a gas station and running out of toilet paper . . . weird. And then we were talking about dating 'cause of chapel. It was sort of weird, but defiantely amusing. Hey, I only got a little more than 6 hours of sleep last night and I'm actually okay! Yay.

Well, I have a couple places to run before my weekend officially begins. I really don't want to. Maybe I'll skip one. Hehe, I've been putting off talking to my advisor for forever. It's just hard to catch him when he's around.

My teacher's still talking with the others . . . :::deep sigh::::
The LeeMan: Mind if I stop in?
Me: Why not at all! Maybe you can make this waiting more interesting.
The LeeMan: Not really. I was bored, that's why I'm here.
Me: Oh, the teacher got up! Maybe he'll come help me! Oh never mind, he's just admiring somebody else's work.
*time passes*
Me: Yay! I got it figured out! Okay, time to go run around before the weekend really begins. This is Sam the Storyteller, signing off . . .

*BEEP*

No comments: