Monday, March 07, 2005

So I was walking to breakfast today, just minding my own business, when I notice some people were climing onto the Saga roof to get another statue down. Then, lo and behold! the statue moved! Yes, that's right. There was a live goat on the roof of Saga this morning. (there's some proof it was a live goat on the walkway) So that made classes more interesting.

Yesterday was an awesome day! (except that I didn't get to go to Lina's due to homework and previous engagements . . .) After church, Alisha, Shawna, Jennie, Kurt, Paul, Zoot and I went to the daffodil fields in somewhere-about-a-half-hour-from-here. It was very much fun. Shawna and I drove Zoot crazy by singing Disney songs the whole way there (I'm kidding, Zoot was very nice about it). Then we walked through the flowers and took pictures (I drew a picture, but it didn't turn out so well . . .) and then we sang praise songs by the "lake" (it was a pond) while Jennie played guitar. Here's my brother's reaction when I told him about our day (I'm HeirofGondor):

HeirofGondor: Yeah, we walked around, took lots of pictures, and sang while Jennie played the guitar
HairyHarryCB: hahahahhahahahaha
HairyHarryCB: hahahhaahaha
HairyHarryCB: that sounds hippie
HeirofGondor: Ha ha!
HeirofGondor: You're right, it does!
HeirofGondor: Ha ha ha ha!!!
HeirofGondor: Especially when I think about how everytime someone stepped on a flower, Alisha yelled at them and tried to make the flower stand up again . . .
HairyHarryCB: hahahahhahahahahahaha!

And then we ate Fazzoli's for supper and the guys stole my YAC card. I'm just kidding, I got it back. Jennie ate a million and a half bread sticks, no joke. It was so much fun. Oh, and at the Mud Hut on Friday, I painted a tooth brush holder! :) Well, I'd better get to all the stuff I have to get done before Spring Break. Just less than a week! YAY!!!!! Until then, I remain your affectionate dictator,

Sammie G.

No comments: