Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ah, why do summer and stars go together so well? Stars are awesomeness. This astronomy class makes me think of something like a museam exhibit I once went to, but I can't quite recall what it is. The closest thing I can think of is the ET ride at Universal Studios. That was a fun ride--yeah, that's probably it. I have a picture of the aurora for my computer background and it was fun to wake up in the middle of the night, look down from my bunk and see the aurora in my room. :-) And then I look up and bump my head on the "It's snowing!" sign taped to the roof above my bed. Old inside joke--my sister had fun at the computer lab the other night. I walked into my room and saw a sign, "He's coming . . ." taped the closet when I opened the door. All around the room are pictures of Darth Vader taped everywhere but the walls (since we aren't allowed to put anything on the walls :::dirty look:::).

Speaking of Darth Vader, my sister and I had a sister date at Burger King on Sunday and they had Star Wars toys! I felt like 12 again! My sister and I both "Jedi sized" or whatever our value meals so that we each got two Star Wars toys. Ah, it was like the summers of old . . . So Star Wars came out today and we might go see it this weekend. Let me tell you, it had better be better than the last two "Star Wars" (note the quote marks) movies. Anyhoozers . . .

So, only ten days left of being a teenager! AHHHHH! Weirdness . . . I can't believe I'm almost two decades old. I saw a commercial for the tenth anniversary of Pocahantas--boy do I feel old! Sheesh, I remember like three movies before Pocahantas! Well, I should probably get ready for work--Oh oh!! I wrote 11 pages yesterday!! Yay! I'm back in writing mode! The only problem is that it took 3 hours to write 11 pages when normally I can do approximately 5 an hour. But, I was answering the phone at the same time, so we'll be lenient. I just got to the part I've been trying to get to forever when the main character first really meets his arch-nemises! I'm almost to the part where the have their first battle! Oh, it's so exciting! I haven't gotten to this part since Draft 4! Which was like 3 years ago. Oh right, work. Anyway, so maybe I'll get more work done today at work! Although, I do have homework, which is the stinky kind of work. Right, I'm leaving now. Tomorrow's Friday!!

Sam/Annie or Annie/Sam or whatever order you prefer or TC/Luke/Luther/Vortex/Kitty/Captain Janeway/Samwise Gamgee/RED/any other of the numerous knicknames I have accumilated over the years--and not one of them at college, now that's messed up . . .

No comments: