Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ha ha, yes! I got punctuation and grammer right! I know I need work on vocabulary (but really, half the words I'd never even heard before) and spelling isn't my strong point (but how do you learn what's right when everybody spells it wrong?)

It's a good thing it didn't ask about the parts of speech--I was explaining Apples to Apples to someone last night. I picked up the green card and said, "these cards have--what do you call these words?"
"Adjectives," the other players supplied.
"Oh right," I said. "I'm an English major," and gave a sheepish grin.








Your English Skills:



Grammar: 100%

Punctuation: 100%

Spelling: 60%

Vocabulary: 60%


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh fine, fine, flaunt the fact that you know how to punctuate, and that you can spell better than 20%. FINE FINE FINE. RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YA. :::mutters under breath:: ::stops muttering and talks out loud:: That's right, you just wait til we're rooming together, THEN we'll see about PUNCTuation. Hmph.

AWD said...

Ha ha! You make me laugh . . .