Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend

So, I had a fun, but sometimes slightly frustrating weekend. After a crazy and stressful week of trying to do all of my homework so I could go on the Freshman retreat, realizing I didn't have enough money to buy my parents birthday presents and Christmas presents, trying to get engine coolent in my car, and various other activities, I collapsed Friday afternoon and slept. Well, I did try to do homework first, but that didn't work. And I was so tired that I didn't even think about e-mailing my PA to tell her I couldn't go on the retreat, even though I fully intended to. So, I stayed back from the retreat. Friday night was impossible to do homework on because I'd been doing homework what felt like non-stop all week, so my brain was dead, I was tired, and I wanted some socialization. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to socialize, so I read and played guitar until Shawna came back and let me hang out with her and her friends. We had a girl night, which was fun. Saturday, after a highly needed morning of sleep, I did homework until I went bed. I did get to see my sis some, 'cause we went and studied together at Starbucks, so that was fun. And I broke for supper. And a half hour when I tried to figure out what was going on the next day. Other than that, I did homework until one in the morning. Sheesh.
Sunday was Quad 2's lake party that they actually invited us to! Which was incredably nice of them (historically, it's been a no girls event). I had so much fun!

No comments: