Monday, August 08, 2005

Dreams . . .

I think Harry’s been playing DTA: San Andreas too much lately. Or at least, I’ve been watching him play too much. The other night, I dreamed that I was riding in a car full of people (we were trying to get to the city to stop the alien invasion—it was actually part of my story; I wish I could remember my dreams better!). We were driving down a dark road when all of a sudden, we hit somebody! He sort of splatted into the windshield and rolled off the car. It was rather gory. I recall thinking in the dream that Harry had been playing San Andreas too much. What’s sort of funny is that the guy we hit was a character from my story. What’s worse is that his sister was in the car. She, of course, started screaming. It was sort of amusing. In a twisted sort of way. Of course, I knew it was a dream, so it didn’t bother me so much.

The next night, I had this weird dream that I was with this cheaper by the dozen sort of family that had a ton of kids and we were going to camp out in a driveway. We had to do something with moving a bunch of boxes so that the police wouldn’t get suspicious of a bunch of people camping out on a random driveway. Well, it turns out that the family had robbed whoever owned the boxes of $50,000. I was upset, of course. But it turns out that robbing the people wasn’t unethical because they had the help of a fairy. Okay, that part didn’t even make sense in my dream, but I decided to let it go. Man, I have weird dreams.

So, last night Sarah and I went to the college Bible study. I really like that group. Too bad I’m leaving for college next week. AHHHHH!!! Anyway, she decided to spend the night. It was fun. First, we traded lap-tops and read each other’s stories. It was great! How many people can you do that with? I bet only a few. Sarah’s the only one I know. By the way, her story was pretty darn cool and she’d better finish it and let me read the rest! And, I’ll send her the rest of mine, too . . . Harry had Luke and Steven over last, too. So, at about 12:45 am, we decided to go out and do something. I don’t even normally go out that late at college. So, we went to Wal-Mart, and after looking through the sad media collection, we had a lightsaber fight in the isle. I’ve always wanted to play with the toys in the isle and Wal-Mart, and can you believe I never have? Twenty years and I haven’t done that. Unless you count the time I shot Karen with a blaster in K-Mart. I got a funny look. And then we went to Whataburger. It was pretty fun.

Oh, and today I found out that Jodie’s still on our floor! Kermit the Frog yay. :::waves arms around like a puppet:::: YAY!!!!! That makes me happy. It was going to be hard for her to spend all day on ELH-3 and then have to go to G2 just to sleep. ;-) Let me count. ::::counts:::: I think that’s thirteen out of twenty-one of us who are staying on the floor! Coolness! Well, I guess that’s all for now. Later!

No comments: