Wednesday, August 17, 2005

PACKING!

Well, I'm almost halfway through packing. I haven't started on clothes yet. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. It's crazy. I'm going crazy. Why do I always have so much trouble packing? Ahhhhh!!!! I guess I should get back to it.

Oh, and by the way! Late Sunday night--da da da da!!!
!!!I FINISHED MY BOOK!!!

Well, only the first draft, but it's the first story I've actually finished except for the short book thing stories and one book thing wanna be. Yay! I have finally reached a long lost goal!

So that means that I need a new story to start. So keep voting! So far I've got 3 for When Evil Comes and one against; two for Quest or Curse (which I reread the other night, and it's actually pretty funny); and half of one for Tom and Eleanor. By the way, the titles are working titles. I reread the synopsis for When Evil Comes and it's a lot cooler than I remembered. But I'm kind of hung up on Telepath right now, so I might do that.

Okay, break time is over. Back to packing! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: