Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Summary of Fall Break (complete with incorrect spelling and grammer)

Yay for Fall Break and doing three weeks worth of laundry. ;-) On Friday afternoon, Karen, Dave, and I piled into Wendy while Jen, Kendall, Shawna, and Nichole piled into Jen's car, and we departed for San Antonio a mere 15 minutes after our targeted time of departure. We got to San Antonio sort of late, so we didn't do much that night aside from laughing and stuff like that.

Saturday: We slept in, played Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit (Kendall won), went swimming, played Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (after losing for most of the game, I made a mirculous comeback and won ;-) ), and watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Sunday: Slept in. After a lunch of good ol' Bill Miller Fried Chicken, Kendall, Jen, Shawna, and Nichole went downtown to the Alamo and the riverwalk, giving me some time with my family. We went to Dairy Queen for afternoon snacks and ate wonderful fajitas for supper. Yay! After the friends came back, we played Who's Line is it Anyway? type games. Then Jen fell asleep on the couch, Nichole read her third book of the weekend, and Shawna, Kendall, and I stayed up til 5am talking. Fun!
Monday: Slept in ;-). After a lunch of leftovers, Nichole stayed at home to read while Kendall, Shawna, Jen, and I went to the Quarry Market where we went to the book store, drank coffee, purused Restoration Hardware, played with Humane Shelter dogs, and Kendall bought a ring in James Avery. We had yummy cooked Salmon for supper and just relaxed that evening.
Tuesday: The plan was to leave by two. We had a lazy morning--doing laundry and packing--and ate leftovers for lunch while we watched some classic Jeeves and Wooster. We didn't leave until 4:15pm. After making sure everybody on my floor and the brother floor had returned safely (and assuming those we didn't see were asleep), I went to bed.

So, all in all, I had a good Fall Break, though it wasn't quite as restful as I had hoped. :-D Wow! A ten minute summery! Now I'm off to lunch. Until next time! NEXT TIME!

Annie

P.S. Go to Narniaweb to watch the new Narnia preview! It's great!

No comments: